Directions to Sew a Fabric Women’s Wallet
* Craft weight fusible interfacing such as Pellon Craft Fuse
* Double fold bias tape
* All purpose zipper (will need to be shortened)
* 2″ of hook & loop tape (1 1/2″ to 2″ wide- narrower tape can be joined to make the width you want)
* Cut two of the entire pattern piece A. Interface one piece of the cut fabric. Quilt the other cut piece with batting.
* Cut and interface pattern piece B on the fold (eliminating the top part which is part of pattern piece A)
* Cut and interface four of pattern piece C on a fold.
* Cut four of pattern piece D
* Cut and interface 2 of pattern piece E
Full Instructions from